Friday 28 October 2016

Shoe Box Appeal

The following students have been selected to go to Letterkenny to pack shoe boxes.We had to have a draw and two TY students helped me to do this.
Please speak to your parents/guardians and explain to them the situation with regard to supervision. Because we are not sure how things are going to turn after the midterm I am just letting you know that students WILL HAVE TO MAKE THEIR OWN WAY THERE AND HOME AGAIN - PLEASE ADVISE YOUR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF THIS - AT THE MINUTE NO TEACHER WILL BE GOING. IF EVERYONE IS HAPPY ENOUGH AT HOME ABOUT THIS PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH OTHER STUDENTS AND ARRANGE BETWEEN YOURSELVES.

REMEMBER YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO IT - ALL I ASK IS THAT IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GO TO IT - THAT YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL AND I CAN SEE IF I CAN GET SOMEONE ELSE TO GO - IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU I WILL PRESUME THAT YOU ARE GOING

It will last from 10am until 3 approx on Monday 7th and please bring loads of warm clothes and lunch for the day - it will be held in Donegal Farm Machiney (unit beside it) in Bonagee (head for Tinneys oil/diesel and it is on your right) - hope that this covers everything

Bronagh Durning
Tiarnach McMenamin
Cathy Carr
Sarah Sweeney
Lauren Gallagher
Holly Kelly
Sinead Gallagher
Dearbhla McMenamin
Orla O'Donnell
Emma Burns
along with Micheal Gibbons and Molly Goss (as they went to Letterkenny for the original talk and gave up their evening - well done on this by the way - great thing to do)

This is a great charity event - I know that you now have to make a big effort - its all for a great cause - thanks for getting involved and well done

1 comment:

  1. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
    รองเท้าเพื่อสุขภาพ ใส่ทำงาน

    ReplyDelete