Friday 28 October 2016

Google classroom and e-portfolio/Internet problems

I know the assembly was quick the last day but please play about with google classroom - its the only way that you will learn - as you seen from the assembly I am learning all about it as well - so its up to everyone to get up to date with it

With regard to e-portfolio - EVERYONE should have it set up by now - if you do not - speak to a friend and get it set up asap

Please note - if you are having problems with any of these two things please come to me after mid term and I will help you - this is important

Also - if you are having problems with internet at home or anything - please come to me and I will help you out - we will sort something

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful to you on the grounds that your article is exceptionally useful for me to continue with my exploration in same region. Your cited illustrations are all that much significant to my exploration field.This is extraordinary! It really exhibits to me where to broaden my online diaryที่ปรึกษาธุรกิจ

    ReplyDelete