Wednesday 19 October 2016

Shoe Box Appeal - get involved

A list of students gave me their names for Letterkenny - it will be happening after mid term break - Monday 7th Nov

All shoe boxes for the school must be in by the end of next week - even if you are not going to Lkenny please get involved - brochures available from staffroom

I think that it is only right that if u put your name down to help out in Letterkenny - which is great and thank you for that - then you must take in a show box for the school to be considered for Letterkenny

Hopefully everyone will be happy enough with that

I may still have to do a draw

Thanks again for getting involved - its a great cause so do your bit - and well done for getting involved

Speak to me (I will put you in touch with the person who is in charge in school of shoe boxes) and maybe you could get more involved - maybe they could do with a hand - you could ask anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment