Friday 30 September 2016

Assembly yesterday/ Ireland game

Anyone who missed it please find out what went on - thanks

If anyone does not have their e portfolio set up please do this asap - if u need a hand come to me at 910 on Monday morning - thanks

If you are not sure about the e portfolio or the workings of it - please ask me - I am here to help

Thanks

PLEASE MENTION TO YOUR PARENTS/GUARDIANS ABOUT 25 EURO FOR THE MATCH - U WILL NEED THIS ON TUESDAY - ANY ISSUES AS ALWAYS SEE ME -
I WILL GIVE U THE LETTER ON MONDAY AND BOTH PERMISSION SLIP AND MONEY MUST BE IN BY TUESDAY - OTHERWISE YOUR TICKET WILL GO TO SOMEONE ELSE - I DO NOT WANT MONEY ON MONDAY - I WANT TO COLLECT BOTH TOGETHER

just got the extra tickets into my hand this morning!!!!!!!!!! all systems go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment